Privacy Statement for E-Quill Media Pte Ltd (“EQM”) publisher of STORM-ASIA.COM
At STORM-ASIA.COM we gather different types of information about our visitors and consumers when you use any of the services offered through our apps and websites. Your privacy is important to us. We manage your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”). However, this policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
EQM respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing emails from EQM and/or from EQM’s preferred third parties which you have agreed to. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, by providing check boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive these offers in marketing.
EQM will only collect and use your information where we have legitimate business reasons, and we are legally entitled to do so.
EQM will only use your information for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure any old information is securely disposed of.
STORM-ASIA.COM is accessible via the internet and any collected information can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
The information that we gather from you will allow us
- To provide relevant information for articles, goods and/or services whether by us or by our business partners to you or to parties designated by you
- To verify and record your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct market research and statistical analysis of the users of our apps and websites including the profile and number of users, frequency of use, and using such analysed data for our business plans, targeted advertisements, enhancing our products and services and also conveying such broad information to third parties who have or propose to have business relations with us.
- To send you information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation of our goods and services and those of third party organisations selected by us.
- To verify and process payment when you subscribe to, purchase and/or obtain goods and services from us or our selected third party organisations through our apps and websites.
You can always opt out as whenever we send you any information, we will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Should EQM elect to change our Privacy Statement, we will post the changes here. Where the changes are significant, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our pages. You agree that such postings will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes and that your continued use of our services after such announcement will constitute your acceptance of the amended policy and agree to be bound by it.