Easy Laksa Pesto
By Leela Jesudason, Founder, The Clever Consumer
1 packet Miracle Noodle Instant Spaghetti
8 shelled & deveined prawns [Optional]
200gm roasted Cashew nuts
3 cups laksa leaves (daun kesum)
3 chilli padi
5 cloves peeled garlic
5 tablespoons virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon thick coconut milk
1 teaspoon salt
1. To make the Pesto, place A (laksa leaves, cashew nuts, chilli padi, garlic, olive oil, fish sauce, coconut milk and salt) in a food processor, and blend till smooth.
2. In a hot pan, heat some olive oil, and quickly sauté the prawns until pink.
3. Add the Miracle Noodles and stir-fry for a minute.
4. Scoop as much pesto as desired into the pan and mix everything.
5. Serve hot with chopped laksa leaves as garnishing if desired.
You might also want to read:
If you have a simple recipe you would like to share, do email it to email@example.com